Sunday, July 10, 2011

Some "NEW" 1st's in life

   It's been quite a journey since Memorial Day weekend.  Thanks for praying and for helping me through this time.  I am excited that this weekend I am celebrating some "NEW" First's in my life.
    Yesterday was the first time I was able to go and see my mom since this all began.  YES, I drove myself and it was awesome.  I have to take a lot of things with me when I go away to be sure I am ready to deal with whatever comes concerning my health but I've put together a checklist of all the things I need and my IPAD keeps all that in check.  Today (Sunday) I will attend Shiloh for the first time and I can't wait to see everyone again.  I'm a bit emotional because they have really rallied around me this year.  GOD is so GOOD!
   HOW AM I DOING?  Great!  Not really in any pain and the VAC is giving me no problems. It's amazing.  Please pray that the VAC heals my foot so there doesn't have to be another surgery in a couple months.  I want to get to Maine before the snow flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment