Monday, July 18, 2011

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!

   Today was a great day for me.  Dr. Regillo had great news for me about my eyes.  He told me I do have Diabetic Retinopathy and that it is serious but not as bad as the Dr. in Lancaster told me and if I keep my blood sugar under control, I may never end up blind.  Halleluhah!  Thanks for your prayers.  I believe that is what changed since I saw the eye doctor in Lancaster.
   I am grateful for my friend Tedd (pictured here) who has been a good friend to me.  He volunteered to drive me to Philadelphia for the appointment which took up his whole day.  He treated me to lunch and dinner and paid for his own fuel.  What a great blessing!  I know GOD will bless him for what he did for me.
   So, I go back to Dr. Regillo on October 17th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment