Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 2 - Prayer request 7:00pm

     A few years ago my "son" Bo was in need of eye surgery to correct a problem that happened has a result of someone hitting him in the eye in 5th grade.  Through prayers a friend from NY called and told me about someone in Arkansas that might be able to help.  When I contacted that person - he has an eye institute where they could help.  That Christian brother did all the tests, complicated surgery and glasses for Bo who is seeing well today.

     I've just written an email to him to tell him what I am going through and asking him if he could at least consult with me and give me his opinion about my eyes and the issue of possible blindness.  Pray that he responds well to the email.  I know this man really loves the LORD and if it is within his power to help he will do whatever GOD says.

Thanks for your prayers.  Enjoy your holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment