Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blessings Upon Blessings

DR. JOHN VOLER
  A few years ago a dear supporter of PEI introduced me to Dr. John Voler at Cocalico Dentist Offices.  He's an amazing guy who was willing to take me on as a patient.  When I need to have all my upper teeth extracted for my denture Dr. Voler referred me to an oral surgeon who did a great job and Dr. Voler did all the followup and fixed a couple of my bottom teeth.  I am needing some more work done on the bottom teeth and when he saw me today he told me he will has to extract one of my teeth and the others will need several fillings that he will do in two visits over the next couple weeks.  Please pray for Dr. Voler than GOD would bless him for his kindness to me.  He has an amazing/friendly staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment