Thursday, July 28, 2011

In a little while

   I had an unscheduled visit with DR. VAUGHN this afternoon for him to look at a small sore that had developed on the front of my foot where my big toe would have been.  It developed a blister for a variety of reasons and opened up.  It will now be included in the VAC area again.  I will see the doctor again on August 16th and at that time he will evaluate the healing process and make a decision about whether we need to continue with the VAC from there.  Yours prayers are making a difference so keep praying.  GOD bless you. (Thanks DR. VAUGHN)
DR. DAVID VAUGHN

1 comment:

  1. Chris, I was looking over your recent posts and it looks like over and over, prayers are being answered and the Lord is taking care of everything! I so admire your great attitude!! Oh, and your blogs look awesome!

    ReplyDelete