Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The NEWS is getting BETTER all the time

DR. DAVID VAUGHN
   My visit to Dr. Vaughn (surgeon) Tuesday was awesome.  He said my foot is looking very good.  He removed the stitches from the part of the foot that was healing well before the VAC.  The side that needed help from the VAC is healing so well he might remove the VAC as much as a month early if the healing continues at the same rate as the past two weeks.  I see him again on August 2nd.
   Please continue to pray for Dr. Vaughn that GOD will give him wisdom as he treats me.  He cleared me to walk on my foot fully which means I can walk normally with a modified shoe.  Andrew (my roommate) helped me to modify a velcro closure sneaker that will give me some good support without putting pressure on the wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment